Location: Fremont, OH
Leading commercial roofing company is seeking an experienced high-energy individual to lead and evolve our sales process while working to qualify open inbound leads and turn them into solid sales opportunities. This Inside Sales applicant must be comfortable making dozens of calls and emails per day to achieve the growth of existing clients and new sales.
- Responsible for selling the company’s products via telephone, marketing campaigns, emails and following up on leads, opportunities and be creative with exploring new ways to reach prospective customers.
- Drive growth and strategic initiatives through proactive customer communication to achieve and exceed revenue and margin goals.
- Identify opportunities, determine customer needs and requirements, explain product variations, and set appointments.
- Oversees planning, reporting, communications for the department.
- Work cross-functionally with Outside Sales, accounting, Production, and other internal groups to maximize effectiveness of the inside sales organization.
- Exercises judgment with defined procedures and practices, and performance measures.
- Identifies and communicates larger trends and issues to the broader organization.
- Assists in developing the inside sales culture, including inspiration, energy, and a sense of mission.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Related
- Combination of post-secondary education and experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- At least 2 years proven and demonstrable track record of success in the Inside Sales role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Strong verbal, listening, written and interpersonal communication skills are required along with organizational and interactive skills.
- Excellent analytical skills. Technical aptitude to understand the industry, products, and customers.
- Strong negotiation skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- Adaptable to change. Embraces change as an opportunity to improve.
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office, database management software).
- A “can-do” positive attitude.
We offer an excellent benefit package and wages will be base upon experience and education.
Local Candidates Only Please. No Relocation Assistance is Available.
We are a drug-free workplace and conducts pre-employment testing and background checks as a condition of employment.